Monday, June 06, 2005

My thumb...aww..

Damned X-square.

Damned Football street, or whatever that game is called.

I remember how I could not use my left thumb to even press the buttons on my cell for an SMS...

That game sure is tough...

But Lan shops are going to hell! Go Xbox areas! =D

--

So, some of you (*waves at the Chess Club Ex-Co*) should have obtained my message asking what the heck is your favourite drink.

=D

It sure was funny, judging from some of your responses, especially after that ..stunt, the girls pulled, where you compare a person to a drink (a person can be drunk? And what happened to fruit punch?), and it shows what you see of the person. It was...kinda funny. But they sure was noisy at that time. LoL.

So, I got bored yesterday night, and decided to mess around. I just wanted to see how many would think that such a simple message, would have a hidden meaning behind it. How many of them would be on their guard, and how many of them won't give a shit about anything.

My lovely president, Jason, obviously is the one which falls in the latter category. Not surprising, I expected that fully from him.

However, the others, were careful not to fall into a kind of trap which the falcon has planned. I thought Leong was somewhat the same as Jason, as she didn't bother asking. Then, perhaps common sense, or intelligence, or something, returned, making her ask me what I was asking for, something which I expected. Keith and Lan also did the same, but unlike Leong whose common sense seemed to have taken a few hour worth of holiday, or perhaps she's just a little groogy due to the sleep (probably the for- I mean, the latter. =D), they asked first, before giving me the answer.

However, it is funny, as I tried to tell them it is nothing serious, especially Keith, who kept thinking something was up when there was absolutely nothing. =D

"Once Bitten, Twice Shy"

XD

But seriously, why are they so cautious? I didn't tell them that it's a game, nor did I tell them anything, just "What is your favourite drink?". When asked why, I replied "Just wondering", or something. Seriously, I think my intentions have been misinterpreted! Perhaps they don't trust me? T______T Perhaps they think I am evil? Perhaps I gave them the impression that I can (*gasp*) be up to no good?

T____T

LoL

I think I can actually.... XD

But still, it was fun.

And also, it does serve a...higher, purpose If any of you are somehow, reading this, then....

XD

Just wait till school reopens. It should be fun. XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home